Thermalright 120MM Case Fans, CPU fans, 3-Pack, Black (TL-C12C X3)
Original price $26.99 - Original price $26.99
$26.99 - $26.99
Current price $26.99
Thermalright TL-C12C X3 CPU Fan 120mm Case Cooler Fan, 4pin PWM Silent Fan with S-FDB Bearing Included, up to 1550RPM.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
- Automatic speed control of the motherboard through the 4PIN PWM fan cable interface, which can determine the speed according to the temperature of the motherboard, with a maximum speed of 1550RPM. Configured with up to 55cm of cable for PWM series control of fans, ideal for cases and CPU coolers.
- The carefully developed quality S-FDB bearings solve the problem of pc cooling fan blade shaking in lifting mode, keeping fan noise to a minimum while providing maximum cooling performance when needed and extending the life of the fan.
- The case fan is equipped with four soft material silicone corner pads on all four sides, which can reduce the vibration and friction caused by the rotation of the fan, perfectly reducing noise and allowing low noise operation, so that cooling can be carried out in low noise.
- Model: TL-C12C X3, Size: 120*120*25mm, Speed: 1550RPM±10%, Noise ≤ 25.6dBA Connector: 4pin pwm, Current: 0.20A, Air Pressure: 1.53mm H2O, Air Flow: 66.17CFM, Higher air flow for improved cooling performance.
- The PC fan can be used not only as a case fan, but is also suitable for use with a CPU cooler to create a cooling effect together, which can take away the dry heat from the case and the high temperature generated by the CPU in operation, allowing for maximum cooling; Ideal for cases, radiators and CPU coolers.